Saturday, 8 March 2008

chawanmushi @ sakae teppanyaki

disclaimer: this post is too whiny so don't read it if you cant take it.

Well, things have been not so smooth for me lately.. Studied quite hard for the Gender mcq quiz but i did really badly. Have never done so badly since year 1. I mean, usually i do badly cos i dint study, not because i studied and was indecisive. Indecisiveness is the biggest flaw for mcqs! I cant believe I took it so seriously and didn't follow my gut feeling. Oh well, learning from mistakes is the key to success, but i feel that success is not in my favor.

Anws, the next quiz is also mcq. 90 mcqs in 1.5hours! It seems so difficult! I cant understand half the materials i'm reading. Plus, the textbooks and research articles are so thick a pile, I think i wont be able to finish cramming the things into my head, if I've any.

I feel so much like going to shop, spend $$, buy chocolates, eat some feast or something. I also want to get rich.. I also want to do well for exams. I also want to go ktv, sing songs, get high. BUT I'm sick (again). Sore throat, heavy head, flu, runny nose etc.. Symptoms of a bad sickness coming. Those irritating kinds that make your head dizzy if you shake it.

I had wanted to go to some adventure on Mt Rinjani in June, but they couldn't book the tickets in time, and wanted to extend the trip 2 more days. There's nothing to do on the beach for 4 days, so i just cancelled it. Now it feels rather empty. The graduation trip with our psychology gang isn't materialising either. No one planned to go together, everything is so last minute, and in e end, i guess we'll have a mini get-together at someone's house. Maybe bake cookies, cook tomyam, watch dvd is the best we can get to a 'trip'. I guess that's better than nothing, since we all have different places we want to go, and different budget constraints, preferences etc. Oh well, my bike license is also not materialising. It's taking ages to just go for a theory evaluation, let alone the riding theory test. I think the day I go on the roads is at least 1 month away. Waiting .. Ever waiting.. Buying the bike seems out of the question also, since its impossible not to let my parents know about it, plus it's too exciting, I'll probably burst it out to them. I mean, how can I keep the news from them? well, when the boat reaches the bridge, things will straighten out.

No comments: