Saturday, 15 March 2008

random thoughts

wow i cant wait for my psychophysiology test to be over. so many research papers to read, so many concepts to understand and remember. the mental torture! haha.
i'm trying to take things easy, not to be too stressed or take the tests too seriously, because then, it turns out to be worse. so i hope my new strategy works!

also, i wana do so many things in my weekend, but i cant because i need to study. so no life. arh!
but anyhow, i still gotta finish studying, so might as well endure the last 2 months of it. after that, i'll seriously need to get a job or starve to death. haha!!

i realised i've not been blogging in my other blog (dazzlingweather) so i guess i'll post something there soon!

i cant wait for the mt rinjani briefing in April!! i wana know wad we're doing there, wad the volcano looks like, etc.. for those who might be interested, visit this page http://www.o-adventure.blogspot.com/. You guys could sign up too! hehe It gives me a new sense of empowerment, and i feel like i need to get my body in shape for the climb, so that gives me some motivation to eat well, sleep well, do some exercise haha!!

well guys, that's all folks! if you have any good food / restaurants to recommend, do drop me a comment k? thanks =D

No comments: