Saturday, 29 March 2008

recent updates

wow i've been rather busy with project meetings lately.. just meetings after meetings, lugging along my heavy laptop and bag!

most recent, i've been to my ex-colleague's wedding dinner on friday nite! it's my 1st ex-colleague getting married! hehe. so exciting!! anws, just waiting for Steven to send me the photos, so i can post online.. tho my pictures weren't that good .. hahaha. It was really fun meeting all of them again, they're real nice and genuine people! we talked about so many things, and so much nonsense.. i drank 3 glasses of red wine, and half glass of beer.. i was so happy meeting them, that after that, when i got home, i was quite high and actually couldn't sleep till 3am plus! but it was bad, cos i was totally zonked out the next day (on which saturday was a total flop, and i couldn't do my work at all) I just slept like 3 hours!! wad bad sleep!!

Sunday's post
recovered from the high and lack of sleep, this morning i woke up refreshed and worked on the gender presentation slides! I love them!! So colourful and full of funny cartoons and pictures!! hehehe i posted in dazzlingweather too (for those enthu enough to read)!
Cant believe that my weekend is just gone like that, rushing this and that!

My parents went off m'sia for Qing ming jie since thurs night, but they kept calling me and my sister like 3 times a day! its a lil too much for us to bear.. oh well, i guess my mom just misses us too much! haha. she actualli called me during the wedding dinner, just to tell me some irrelevant stuffs. anws, they're coming back tmr morning, and seriously, i'm kinda used to the quietness without my mom's nonstop talking (i mean, this is kinda a bittersweet thing).. well, i've so much work to do, but tmr still have to make time to have dinner with my uncle, who's stopping by for a transit. he's nice to stopover, to lian luo gan qing (work on our relations) but i really gotta mug for my modes of invention test on tues! haha. and i'm kinda dreading gg for psychophysiology class on tues, for fear he'd 'go thru' the test (i did really badly) haha. just feeling rather embarrassed about that. anws, i cant wait to start working on my modes of invention home experiment! it is really cool if my experiment works well hehe!!

still got to rush my tr report due next monday, and also the devt process report (which my grp mates haven started doing anything.. i really duno how it'll get itself done in the end). oh well.. too many deadlines to care, actually! haha

when the ship reaches the harbour, it'll find its way.

No comments: