Saturday, 27 October 2007

Riding with the wind is so cool!

This time round, the instructors were cool and pro! They let us learn step by step how to change gear, change gear and stop without brake, then change gear and stop with brakes!! Sugoi! I wished these 2 instructors were my instructors all along and in future! They work super well together and teach really well! If only the other instructors were like that too.. :(

Riding fast in Gear 3 with the wind blowing really gives me the kick! Gear 3 Really is a kick man!! I wished i could just ride around the estates already lor.. It's like my addiction has been satisfied momentarily.. Somehow i dont see how i can NOT get a bike after passing my riding test.. haha

Changing gear, starting up.. seems so easy now! It's like, i can open throttle and half clutch at the SAME time lei!! Cool rite, so when i start up, i take no time at all, compared to the other ple in the lesson (hope this lasts man!) I do feel tat it's easier to control the bike and throttle now, and changing gear and stopping is no problem! Like, im still increasing throttle at the bend, then Right hand Close throttle, Brake (Foot brake + hand slightly) and then Left Side Clutch In, and Step down to Gear 1! ALL in the last 3 metres!! COOL!! SUGOI

Anws.. I think i was WAY better than the last lesson! and the instructor was Good looking too!! AHHH! When i asked him when he'd be teaching the next lesson, he said he doesn't know, cos it's arranged by the other admin staff =( SOBS

HAHA anws.. just hope i get better instructors since next lesson going into the circuit with all the other people learning car and bike! CANT WAIT!! HAHA

Apparently, there're 12 lessons in total! And i've failed twice, means my total is now 14. I intend to keep it that way, since most people take 15 times only.. i better be lucky and get Good instructors ALL THE WAY MAN!

Plus there're 2 compulsory theory lessons, 1 theory evaluation and 1 theory test to take, after i take my 4.01.. hehehehhee

No comments: