Thursday, 19 March 2009

1st time KTV with Arul + updates from wed-thurs

After the previous time yrs ago, we never got to a consensus about ktv.. luckily this time, we managed to sort out the differences and fears or expectations.. we actually went to k lunch together. its nice and cosy -- 2 of us in a room screaming at the top of our lungs. had so much fun singing crappy songs
only thing is, i brought my camera but it wasn't used.. we totally forgot to take any photos!! next time i suppose!! haha..
dint think that kbox would haf that many english songs to last for 3 hrs~ and today for some reason, i kept singing F.I.R's songs and getting really emotional with jaychou's rainbow and zhanghuimei's forget. maybe PMS soon.. sian
this week is flying pretty fast. dun seem to be doing anything much but my 1wk break is soon ending..

went swimming yesterday night, my mom taught me to do a handstand in the medium pool~ it was SO fun ^.^ but not that easy to balance such that your body is completely straight underwater, so that ur legs go above the water and can extend into a straight line above water!! its an art haha. my mom apparently can do it well.. but she cant really swim. wad a mysterious world.. full of mysteries..

i went to see the doctor today about my heart problem. duno why the ECG cant seem to find anything wrong with my heart. it said 'normal sinus rhythm' & 'normal ECG'. wth? i mean, i've been to so many doctors but they cant seem to find out wads the problem.. stupid shit.. anws, i got a referral to the National Heart center in July. shall see how then..

the polyclinic doctor is the best i've ever seen. his name is Dr To Ka chi. he's from hongkong cos u can hear it in his voice. the best, most patient, relaxed doctor and the most interested-in-his-patient doctor i've seen. most polyclinic docs dun seem to do their job well.. he listened to my problem, did simple on the spot checks -- my breathing, Blood pressure, pulse, ears, all that i mentioned had problems.. then he made me go for ECG and blood test!! but nothing was wrong with it, though blood test takes 1 wk to know results..

something funny happened at the ECG room. i saw a cute tiny grasshopper baby on the wall beside me.. the ECG researcher was horrified, and she couldn't take it. i had to carry the grasshopper outta the room before she could continue sticking jelly electrodes on me. she's q funny actually, and a nice concerned person. =) felt like i made a friend, also discussed abt my condition and she seemed truly sincere and interested.

overall a very good experience compared to my normal experience in other polyclinics.. =) 5 stars *****

No comments: