Tuesday, 17 March 2009

more photos of Seng Kang





Going back to Seng Kang a 2nd time makes me even fonder of Seng Kang. However, there's 1 big flaw in Seng Kang. It's too ULU. there was no taxi for me to get back to town, and I waited for 45 mins. All the cabs put 'On call' but its fake. They're just waiting for ple to call them, and they appear at the taxi stand immediately. I mean, why cant they just go to taxi stand? there was like 10 ple queueing for taxis, and most people waited very long.. OMG !! sounds bad staying in sucha ulu place.. maybe i'll reconsider moving there in future..

btw, on fri, when i reached the punggol preschool, the principal told me that there's no testing for friday since they've parent teacher meeting. I rushed all the way from bukit panjang to seng kang only to hear that my whole day was wasted! pah. but at least i was paid for that day. in the end, i spent some time chatting with the principal, buying kites in prime supermarket, and shopping for maggee mee (but i couldn't find). I duno why, but the Maggie tomyam beehoon has been outta stock for superlong. i cant seem to find it anywhre! anyone knows where?

No comments: