Saturday, 7 March 2009

Saturday again!

Just a weekly update. Haven uploaded my photos for super long!
Had an eventful and tiring week. My health is not so good lately, Wonder what's wrong..


Baby-sized toilet bowl at the Bukit Panjang (Gangsa) PCF. Super short and super cute!!!


Attended a complementary camera training. This is one tutorial slide. I need to get a tripod to reduce blur photos!

Tried the long shutter function on the camera, and I could take a clear shot of the night sky by leaning over the window grills at home. Imagine holding my hands outstretched for 20 secs to take this shot. I need the tripod!!!


Feng Shan PCF at Bedok North =)
There's a nice malay food stall opposite, abit oily though.
The barber beside that hawker centre is full of CMI PRC barbers. DONT go there (if u ever see it).


This is Keat Hong Preschool. There've good facilities and a separate room for my testing. Not bad. The lunch aunty offered me milo and crysenthemum tea as well. The people there are very friendly and nice.











Seng Kang -- Compassvale Street
In my work, I get to travel to different places everyday.
It's very fun to take photos of different places and people =)
I love this place! Its v new and there's a big field nearby to fly kites. I even bought 2 kites ($1.50 ea) at the Prime supermarket there. Planning to fly it soon over the wkend.



This is the Seng Kang Sculpture Park.













No comments: