Thursday, 19 February 2009

my new ear muffler!! ~.~

rose on a cigar box

my new camera pouch!!


crochet equipment 7mm - 10mm needle sizes
my yarn was bought from Spotlight at PS



Made this after buying the yarn at Spotlight this Tuesday.. had a really fun time! There's a sale there now.. wonder if I can still get yarn at a good price hmm .. I can't decide wad to make since singapore is tropical!

ive decided to continue working on a Snoopy Cross-stitch pillow case i bought years back.. it was half finished. and when i took it out, the cross-stitch needle was already rusty!! so i've to buy one tmr.. cant wait to finish it the whole day tmr (this friday no work for me) and use the pillow!! so exciting~

I made a fren there who told me to buy 100% acrylic yarn so that it wont be too hot. i spent nearly 2 hours choosing and thinking which colors to buy, and tried out different materials using the needles there. i was tempted to try out the knitting class there.. the prices are reasonable, 12 hours for $90 .. but its all the way at PS, and besides, knitting isn't such a youngster thing. i better get my driving license on 12 march first before i attend other lessons !

i wonder what i can make next .. already made a camera pouch (arul chose the orange color), and the ear mufflers that can keep me warm on early mornings .. i want to make a handbag next!! since a handbag is always needed for a different occasion ~ just not sure which type of yarn to choose from !! spoilt for choice !

No comments: