Wednesday, 25 February 2009

wed driving lesson

today was a long freaking long day!! woke up at 7am and worked until 5pm, rush home eat dinner and rush out for driving lesson at 6.30pm !! wad a rush..

but worth it! driving lesson today was quite a breeze after i polished up my hazard response timing and also practise safe driving .. the best thing -- today's my favorite lesson becos at the parking place, near Farm mart, there was a huge double rainbow! which just emerged as we entered the parking space. how fabulous! it's simply amazing. never in my recent boring mundane life have i seen a huge rainbow drawn on the sky like that. plus it has another reflected on above it! it's so super duper lovely and the next best thing would be to have my family and friends there as well. haha. well sharing a 'first' with my driving instructor whose usually quiet and serious may not be that bad. he got down the car after telling me to practise parking, and took many shots of it! haha.

the only bad thing is i initially wanted to bring my brand new camera but i decided not to!! AHH what a bad choice. but i still have it etched in my mind. I want to remember it forever~ ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
took many photos of flowers in the school i went to today, and also in my office haha!! shall post when im free. not so free cos i've 2 interviews to prepare for tmr. and im so shagged after a long day today..

the interesting thing was many ple saw me taking photos in the office but they just walked past looking curiously at me.. i totally ignored them la.. of course! but this cleaner walked to me, and talked to me, requested a photo with the cat! haha. she's been taking care of the cat for 10 years, and she said the white one just passed away 4 months back. OMG. i know those 2 cats!

the black one is female and she's so adorable, friendly and kept mewing away and asking for a rub from me! SO CUTE. that's my idea of a cat, a walking rug! haha. not like MIA who'se always temperamental and ready to bite ~ (oops no offense to whoever's reading this ) LOL

alright till the next photo post~

No comments: