Saturday, 21 February 2009

nice saturday

for some reason, teaching tuition can be really fulfilling.. and when i see the student working hard, putting in alot of effort, at the same time having supportive parents who give appropriate and usable advice, i feel really happy for the child.

well, as a child, i didn't have time management skills and my organisation was pretty terrible. on top of that, i didn't read in advance my textbooks or prepare for the next class. that made me really struggle in school and i never did that well or as well as expected to. I should have been the top of the cohort, but instead i was at the bottom (or so i think) since there's no rankings in my school last time. most people were too stressed.

back to tuition stuffs. as i was walking back home from tuition, it suddenly dawned on me that I am doing things that actually impact on people's lives. these people have become people i care deeply for, and i am interested in their lives and like to interact with them. they've become part of what makes my happy and makes my life meaningful. i want to see them succeed and become better people for themselves and their parents. wow! i mean, when did I become like that? over the past 4 years i suppose.

anws im surprising myself more and more lately.

I have been working on my Snoopy cross stitch pillow case!! the Snoopy character is finished! also finished is the air plane (without wings).. Woodstock (my fav) is still emerging .. i cant wait to finish woodstock and add a light purple border ard them.. Oh ya, arul reminded me there's the mountains behind snoopy.. shall also add that!!
once that's done, i can stuff cotton or beans or wadever soft material inside to make a nice sofa cushion!! isn't that nice? ^.^

cant seem to get enough of holidays .. been so tired after my work lately.. i dun want monday to appear!! ahhh URGH

shall post the photos i took tonight when i have time to upload them tmr =)

its midnight!

No comments: