Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Anxiety attacks

recently i seem to be having anxiety/panic attacks that're mild and slightly distressing.. they seem to occur anytime, but generally discomfort is felt during classroom lessons.. And I've never been like this before! I need some therapy! OH NO! Major distress..

For example, when i want to speak in class, i get jittery and stressed for NO apparent reason!
Haiz, i really duno wad to do.. I've been trying out Deep breaths before speaking up and clearing up my thoughts properly before talking.. to NO avail! It doesn't seem to work well at all.. I wonder why im so jittery nowadays..

Anws this sux and i really cant continue functioning now.. Im getting paranoid about these and it's spiraling down .. and I dun want my presentations to get all nervous and bad :( marks really gonna count this semester and I guess that's why im so panicky and anxious .. anws.. this isn't looking good and I really hope my strategies work out soon! haiz

No comments: