Saturday, 25 August 2007

my skype contact

recently i've been using skype ever since i worked at Breadtalk. There's this interesting contact who has been encouraging me about stress management!I find it both interesting and surprising that as an online stranger, he appears to be very sincere and helpful towards me.. I've been complaining to him things like 'sch is so boring and stressful' 'i hate my readings'. And his response is always encouraging and positive like 'this is your final year, just do well and you'll haf a gd future' or 'learn to cope with things one at a time, then you wont be stressed' or 'i'll chat with you, hopefully you wont be so stressed and unhappy and you'll go study later'. He just seems quite 'nice' and not so complicated as those online ple i've seen recently.. But due to my not-too-recent experience of jerk(s) online, i dun think i'll really believe in people online so easily.. thus he's still to be regarded with a mile-long rule!

No comments: