Saturday, 25 August 2007

I am so sick

I am so sick! sick sick sick

this weird tight pain in my lower abdomen that's been irritating me for 4 days counting.. Wonder when it'll get better.. been trying massage, eating less, drinking more water, exercising.. Nothing seems to work!! grr. super irritating!!

Life isn't looking wonderful too, since school already started and there's so much pressure to do well this semester! Haiz... Well anyways, i've been keeping myself busy with many activities.. One of which is this Conversation buddies program, and I made 4 new friends! They're from Japan, Korea and Vietnam. So cool! Our first session to converse is officially this coming Wed 11am!! haha. It's fun cos Christina joined with me (actually she asked me if i was interested to join, and i was, so i did!).. It's very interesting interacting with people from different nationalities and im so super excited to meet them this wednesday! hehe. Besides, I made a huge error on the first briefing by saying that I want to make more friends through the program (which the speaker said specifically that this shouldn't be our reason joining the program!!) LOLS. I missed almost the entire briefing! SO i wasn't informed. hahaha. it was quite a joke when i said it cos EVERYONE of them laughed and realised i shouldn't be saying that. lols.

Other activities include having my weekend busy with tuition and exercising early in the morning 6am (which kinda kills my sleeping pattern). My parents are recently super enthu about this Detox Exercise program, organised by Billy Wang. He heads the exercise at KK hospital everyday at 6am-7am.. And we have been, or rather, my parents have been diligently attending it every Saturday morning! While i've missed 2 sessions due to the late sleepless nights i spend either in front of my computer or having insomnia on my bed. Anws.. Waking up this early makes me sleepy around 9-10am of the same morning after the exercise! and I end up sleeping in the day more! Whether for good or for bad, it still kinda gets me stressed..

No comments: