Sunday, 19 August 2007

School has started

I haven been updating my blog for quite long and seeing as Janet is urging me to, and also because its accumulating dust.. I shall post something about life recently..

Well, this is the first time in so many years i'm looking forward to school and anticipating the 'interesting' lectures in a seminar style!! Well, the first week of school wasn't that exciting rather than stressful as I realised there're alot of things to catch up on .. like readings on core modules and especially cos i took them more than 1 year ago! sheesh. So much stress and shall i call them undue stress? might be undue cos there're lotsa readings and they probably would help. plus since i decided to do my honors year, i should just take things in stride and i should have been prepared before school instead of trying to earn money! grr

wth. anws.. 2 of my modules are super duper hyper boring.. that's Psychological assessment and Social Psychology.. amazingly boring! but it should get more insightful as the lecture proper starts next week (i hope).. The module that's super interesting is Introduction to Counseling cos there're alot of insightful experiences contributed by the lecturer who's working as a Senior Psychologist at IMH (institute of mental health).

So i've been busy printing notes and pdf files lately since there're quite a number of lecture notes and readings associated with them..

The only problem i'm facing now is time management .. trying to re-allocate my tuition timings to 1 wkend day instead of both saturdays and sundays .. I cant stand not having 1 free weekend (someone agree with me that we at least need 1 empty day of rest and feel as if we have the whole day to do something that we love or at least just empty our minds from work or school? I bet everyone agrees.)

Also, recently something happened to my sister: she fell down heavily and badly in her school carpark. we suspect its got something to do with stepping over this joss sticks the previous night in our neighborhood.. anws.. i just hope its nothing to do with the ghost festival and since she already fell down badly, nothing else bad will happen again .. *shudders*

well anws since school has started, i must work hard this semester and try to do as best i can.. if not it'll be a waste of my time and also a bad choice to continue my honors year! I cant let down myself and everyone who believes in me!

No comments: