Wednesday, 1 August 2007

my work is completely horrible

this morning i went to work fresh and cheerful only to be greeted by 3 ple telling me off in a haphazard helicopter spinning fast kinda way that i've done millions of mistakes and that i need to correct them.. i was still thinking which breakfast should i eat- my biscuits or my cereal or my bread.. and they were telling me things that i've no idea about.. plus i knew in my carelessness, i probably did some errors, but not THAT many.. well, since im just a temp worker, i better just take it and listen carefully unless i wana make More mistakes.. so the morning goes..

i realised after checking that i onli had 4 errors! in the whole excel sheet which had more than, lemmi c, 25 stalls, 5 items to check for each stall, and 23 days altogether, that makes 25 time 5 time 23! that's quite a huge number rite? i onli made 4 mistakes! well, that doesn't sound too bad to myself! but NO, the supervisor had to repeat to me at least 4 times that i made MANY errors! she had to keep insisting that. wth. just shut up. im already correcting the dumb errors i made so just shut up. its irritating how she fakes a smile and then tells me off. also she said 'every body makes mistakes' after she said 'dont u see how many mistakes there are? i highlighted them in red" but all i saw was the ratio of 4 is to 7. 4: mistakes, 7: non-mistakes! and she insisted i make super a hell of a lot mistakes. that is just so bitchy. i hate it.

anws.. the whole day was ruined. just completely ruined. i hate this work. the pple are so damn rude they cant tell you properly when u do sth wrong. and they simply just take u as an object, not as a freaking human being.

i wished i cld quit now. like just stop working but i cant. i gotta stick til sch reopens. and that sux. i wished i had loads of $$ so i dun hafta put down my pride and work like shit in that shitty asshole place. i hate it.

No comments: