Saturday, 9 February 2008

CNY

this year's CNY seems so boaring and just boaring.
Most of the things on my mind are regarding the following.

what do i want to do for my future? how do i go about doing it?

what career choices do i have?

why must i work under other people?

Tell me if you guys are facing the same thing. We could discuss it.

Also, I cant wait to get my hands on the bike. anyone has a bike? -please please can you lend me to practice on? well.. Hope I can pass my theory soon. the book is so thick and i almost passed the evaluation the last time, missed by 6%!! 84% lor. wasted chance. haiz now gotta retake. but arul also failed, so at least i dont haf to wait for him.

2 comments:

matchy Ng said...

I think working for yourself or other, does not really matter. Knowing what u wan to achieve in your career is more importance. You want to be a business man? You want to be a psychology consultant? Factor like money, time, social, experience and opportunities do affect too. All these question I been facing myself too. Wondering which career path should i take? What is my interest? Any future prospect? etc... Take your time to think about it. I think such a problem cannot be avoided. Since it can't be avoid, so how are going to solve them. 不怕没有明天,只怕你没有斗子。

dune said...

well, so knowing what you want to achieve is more important right?
So does it mean we then set out towards the goal of what we want to achieve, and the less important things will follow?