Monday, 18 February 2008

weekend of many firsts

wad a hectic terrible tiring crazy weekend ever.

First time I quarreled with my sister and shouted at her so loudly, my ears went deaf for a second. And my brain felt like it was exploding.
First time I was louder than my sister at shouting (bear in mind, she always shouts commands in npcc)
First time I got so upset and just totally hated the situation, and let out all my steam.
First time ever, that twice in a week (Friday + Sunday) I got upset and screamed plus shouted. I didn't know I had so much negative energy in me.
First time I wanted to get a Zero-dollar handphone SO much in my life.
First time I felt like killing people 2 days in a row (because I got so angry)
First time I felt so un-controlled at situations. I mean, there's nothing much but it just makes my blood boil for some reason.
First time I feel so good after shouting & screaming. I mean, today my appetite was so good!!

No comments: