Monday, 4 February 2008

im so sleepy

Last Thursday and Friday, I was so free. Watched one piece like forever. On the free day, which is Friday, I played piano for the whole day. Just keep practising and practising. The songs in The secret. It was so fun, yet annoying many times when i kept playing the wrong things. Imagine being my neighbor for that day. You'd want to kill me. haha.

Enjoyed myself so much.

Come Saturday and sunday, abit more busy with a make -up lecture and 2 tuition classes. Somemore, i dint get my pay haha. Then on sat, realised got project 1 worth 20percent to hand in by monday. How stressful. All along, i was dreaming, and did not know it was approaching. That's really how slack I am this semester. Well at least i'm getting my priorities right.

now that the proj 1 is finished and handed in, I'm quite relieved. Not that I care about the percentage marks, I care more about whether my product idea is good, and marketable and patentable. well, hopefully it turns out well. If so, i'll probably post it here.

No comments: