Wednesday, 18 July 2007

eventful day

Well I realised that workplace people aren't that nice, especially ur bosses and especially when you do something they dont like.. They can just fire you without warning you about what you did that they don't like.. Leaving you feeling like crap or feeling like you wana put fire to the building or puncturing their tyres..

It happened to one of my friends, whom I introduced to the job.. Happened that he told me his side of the story, and i heard the other side of the story when i contacted one of the colleagues.. Sighs.. wished things could've happened differently, else i could be colleagues with my friend now.. Sianz.. So anws.. I wont reveal what exactly happened, but i just wana get the message across that IF you wana slack during work, dun let ur boss see u doing it :)

cheers

No comments: