Tuesday, 24 July 2007

pissed

i Am so pissed.. so pissed!!

today is 24th and im so pissed!

took a day off from work to celebrate our anniversary. Supposed to go off at 9am, and we kinda had a day planned. but turned out he slept til 12 noon! I shld haf just worked half day today.. I was kinda expecting it might turn out like that.. working half day is better than slacking at home rite? STUPID ME! this is just turning out so expected and i just dun wana waste my time, plus waste my money.. I m like so Short of cash alr.. wad with needing it for my trip to tibet next yr.. I m not even having any savings!! SHUCKS this sux like shit.. and now half my day is wasted! its not as if im earning big bucks in the job but every dollar counts wad.. stupid.. now im so super pissed.. it is entirely horrible!

now i've this bad feeling that later, things will just turn out badly, cos now im in sucha terribly pissed-off mood.. sure wont turn out well at all! see, even my grammar is all wrong already! means im really pissed! GRRR im in the mood to just murder him off!

well, why am i so stupid? shldn've just taken half day off! GRRRRR

even if i din take half day off, i shld've slept til later.. so i could recoup my loss of sleep.. getting real bad dark eye rings and eye bags that're so super ugly! GRR! or had a haircut! i've been wanting to get a haircut! but stupid me, was waiting for him all morning to wake up! SO super reminiscent of past experiences ... SIGHS this is my life..

i've a million things i wished i were doing right now.. like eating right food, exercising in the gym, or swimmming in nus pool... or doing yoga like some master!! or meditation! but NO, i've to endure today and try to calm down and not be pissed off like some idiot! That's an added bonus for the anniversary!

those reading this post, pls sympathise with me! plsss cries in estranged manner* pull hair** scream loudly!! ARHHHHHH

1 comment:

matchy Ng said...

well, it maybe due to unforeseen situation which i think i as a third party cannot advise you much. Maybe you can try talk to him 1st then see how.