Sunday, 22 July 2007

My First Acupuncuture experience

When I went into the clinic, everything seemed ok.. It was a normal clinic with patients.. duh.. Anws.. onli when my parents started receiving treatment when I realised there were many patients with long needles sticking from their body parts.. Notice I say body parts cos it looked as if the body parts were separate and dun form 1 whole body.. and the needles were LONG and poking out of those body parts.. be they arms, legs, feet, hands, ears or head.. Yes Head! I was So freakted out and totally didn't expect it to look like that.. I mean, I M scared of needles.. I was , am , and will ever be.. It was sO scary.. my legs felt wobbly... my hands felt chilly and had cold sweat.. my whole body was kinda shivering and i couldn't swallow properly..

What a terrible exposure and scare.. Haizz

I cant go on about it anymore.. the thought of it just freaks me out..


No comments: