Saturday, 14 July 2007

Transformers ROCK



Wow! Transformers is such a cool show. The actual transforming of old steel cars to cool dudes, the fighting and the sheer metal-to-metal punching and flying around is really awesome!

Believe me, I was not one to be persuaded easily. I thought it wasn't that cool a show when I saw the posters. I even heard from one of my good buddies that the cars in the show are cool and that's why the show rocked. Well, I would really have missed out this show if not for my cool bf who really wanted to watch the show.. I thought I'd do something sweet for him and watch it with him tonight :)

Turns out it was lucky for me that we went to watch it!

So as not to disappoint all those reading this post, I shall not divulge any thing from the show!

My favorite character from the show is Bumblebee, as seen below :)



images taken from http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/images/transformers-movie-teaser-poster.jpg
http://www.epicheroes.com/shop/images/transformers/transformers_classics_bumblebee.jpg respectively

1 comment:

matchy Ng said...

yeah... I love bumper bee.