Thursday, 26 July 2007

stoopid guy on bus

This morning i was late for work as usual.. and there was this guy sitting opposite me.. he was with his gf and they were chatting loudly.. they weren't that happy when i sat down cos they had to put down their legs from the comfy bump below the seats..

for some reason, this guy started to shake his legs.. and his legs were long, so there's onli a small gap between mine and his.. When he starts to shake his legs sideways, his jeans will touch my knees.. and its super uncomfortable... I was actually sick this morning so i was slightly grouchy and irritable.. So i tried my best to shift my legs first.. Since if i were to tell him off, it might haf been a bad scene..

so throughout the journey, i whipped out my gameboy and keep killing the orcs!! and giving stares.. but to no avail! haha.. wished i knew some kung fu or had a better speech or fiercer look!! grr

anws.. these few days work is so boring and i keep falling sick to skin allergies.. which are super disgustingly horribly ITCHY! and it is so ugly and just ugly.. sighs.. life is abit depressing and gloomy.. so sian..

and my colleague's farewell ktv session is tmr night but i dun even haf the mood to attend! and my frens asked me out to ktv next monday.. and i also no mood to go..

Ktv is one of my favourites! but seems like recently really no mood to go .. plus its so expensive! haiz :((

No comments: