Saturday, 14 July 2007

a new perspective part II

this post is dedicated to my dear sis

I realised after reading my younger sister's blog that she's recently been under alot of stress.

Well, stress is a negative energy that radiates from oneself (something my bf has been telling me lately).

A levels seem so long ago.. and yet seas of students need to sit for it each year.. A levels is like a trial .. Only those who can take the stress and amount of studying can find relief at the end of it all..

Well sister, if ur reading this post, be comforted that it'll be over soon and your relief at the end of all this studying will come real soon! you'll even miss the times you spent in the company of your study mates.. and also snacking during studying and bitching about teachers.. etc.. :)

so try to cheer up! and i definitely hope u can eat Seoul garden with yours truly! :) HUGSS

3 comments:

jenniferr said...

BABY ;D thanks for the entry (: haha but i can see most of the things are linked back to ur bf >:( -angsty face- haha i dont like ur 'cool bf'! haha anyway yup i'll be able to overcome the stress (: i'm still doing fine.. actually i'm enjoying studying =x just that my health's suffering i guess! takecare (: and enjoy seoul garden with YOUR COOL BF :( haha i'll eat with you another time (:

jenniferr said...

anyway i'm 'jenniferr' coz i wanted to fake my identityy! haha and you should get a tagboard! easier for me to leave comment!-ah mei

dune said...

alrightey jen!